CeH4 technologies GmbH
CeH4 is a company founded 2006 in Celle with around 100 employees and its activities in the field of gas station building. In addition to energy suppliers and network operators in Germany and internationally, our customers are also many municipality energy providers and regional distribution companies as well as a large number of industrial companies and special customers.
CeH4 is part of the RMA group with the headquarters RMA Rheinau GmbH & Co. KG in Baden-Württemberg since January 1, 2020.
The professionals of special valves for gas, oil, water and district heating pipelines have more than 600 employees and 13 production and sales locations worldwide. The RMA expands its portfolio of the measurement and control technology business area – an important technology, that will become even more important in the coming years, and CeH4 benefits from the cooperation and the support of a strong group.
Our field of activity includes the following areas:
- Gas pressure regulating and metering stations (PRMS)
- Hydrogen supply systems
- Biogas supply plants
- EMSR and automation technology
- Odorization / deodorization systems
- Natural gas filling stations (NGV)
- Compressor systems
- Heating systems
- Aluminium canopies and cabinets
- Vessel and apparatus construction
- Mobile emergency systems
- Maintenance, service and engineering
- Special systems (e.g. oxygen removal, gas expansion, etc.)