Approvals and quality
We build on experience
As a specialised service provider, we rely on experts. We have followed this principle since day one. With their qualifications, years of experience, and their personal skills, our employees are the backbone of CeH4.
Through continuous education and training, we increase the wealth of experience of our employees, and build on their strengths in a targeted manner. This includes expert certification in accordance with the regulations of the DVGW, supervisor training courses, or the creation of apprenticeship positions. We see this as a future investment. Team spirit is extremely important to us. We select our teams so that the skills of each member can be used optimally, and everyone feels comfortable. This positive working environment is beneficial to our overall performance.
Safety as the secret of our success
Safety is the responsibility of everyone in the team. Responsible behaviour is the foundation of their work, especially when dealing with gas. Workplace safety requires good organisation, high-quality equipment, and knowledge of possible risks. We establish this safe basis – the prerequisite for the optimal performance of our specialists.
CeH4 has the following approvals:
- DVGW 493-1: Qualification criteria for designers and manufacturers of gas pressure regulating and gas measuring stations and biogas injection plants
- DVGW 493-2: Qualification criteria for companies for maintenance of gasstations
- AD 2000 – HP0 Production of pressure equipment and pressure vessels
- DIN ISO 3834-3 (EN 729-3) Welding operation in production of pressure equipment and pressure vessels
- WHG Section 19-I: Law on the Regulation of the water protection (Water Act – WHG)
- ISO 9001: 2008: Quality management systems
- SCC ** unrestricted certification of the HSE management system, in compliance with the SCC** Standard